Reporting to the Manager Safety & Quality, the primary responsibility for this position will be to coordinate all safety and quality inductions, refresher and specialised training under the SQM Group department for Company.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinating the programme of safety and quality induction and refresher training and specialised initial and refresher training such as Safety Assessor, Just Culture and AQD user training
- Guiding the development of training packages to meet different target audiences across the airline and MRO
- Conducting SQIMS, CERP and AQD induction and refresher training, supported as necessary by other members of the Safety & Quality Management Group.
- Escalating to the Manager Safety & Quality failure of departmental heads to ensure the attendance of their staff at required training.
- Maintaining a consolidated Register of all training material delivered by the Group, including the associated instructor guides, examinations and assessments.
- Maintaining the master Training Register
- Maintaining the Safety & Quality Management Group training records
- Job Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in business, communications, science or a related field
- Prior experience in a safety or quality related role and advantage but not essential
- 3 years’ experience in a corporate work environment or 2 years in an aviation organization.
- A high level of computer literacy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- This position suits a degree holder entering the workforce. Training and mentoring will be provided. Formal qualification as a Lead Auditor will also be provided if not already held.
- PNG Air requires all new employees to produce a police clearance and undergo a pre-commencement drug and alcohol screening, which must return a satisfactory result.
The Recruitment Manager,
P.O.BOX 170, BOROKO,
National Capital District
or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org