Balob Teachers College is located in the heart of Lae city, Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea. The college provides diploma in Primary Teaching. The college is a government owned institution and has accommodation facility for both male and female students.
How to Apply
Any students who are currently in year 12 (Grade 12) has to put first choice as Balob teachers college on their School Leavers Form to be accepted. The recommended Grade 12 higher certificate result must be C grade or above.
Non School levers
Non school leavers can also apply to the college for studies. A non-school leaver must fill the non school leaver application form to apply to the college. Usually, a student must enrolled at the matriculation center or other private schools in order to apply.
A fee of application processing must be paid to the college account. Contact the college on the following contacts for details.
P O Box 2127, Lae Morobe Province
Phone: +675 4724311
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>