Tokarara Secondary School is located in the suburb of Tokarara in Port Moresby . The school has Purple and white uniform.. It has 25 staff and roughly 1500 students. It is a government run day school .
Students in Upper Secondary study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
History, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Geography, Physical Education
Students in Lower Secondary School study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Economics, Business Studies, Religion, Arts, Personal Development.
For further information, contact the school on
P .O .Box 5453 ,Boroko, National Capital District,Papua New Guinea,+675 77529773 tokarara sec@ gmail .com
Next : Maprik Secondary School
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>