Saint Josephs Tari Secondary School is located in the Tari valley in the Hela Region of Papua New Guinea.
The school is run by the catholic church. The school got secondary statues in 2000 and had first grade 11 enrollment in 2001.
The school is one of the best performing schools in the highlands region.
The school has about 700 students population and about 38 teaching staff.
It is a boarding school and has boys and girls dormitories.
Recently, the school has got some funding from the Australian Government through the AusAid program. New classrooms and student residential dormitories have been built since then.
The School can be contacted on the following address;
P O Box 15
Tari, Hela Province
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>