Sugu Valley High School
In the beautiful valley of Sugu lies Sugu Valley High School. The school was recently established by then late former MP David Basua. The school is located in the Southern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea. It is a boarding school and caters for about 400 students. Students come from all around Sugu Valley. .
The school has 28 teaching staff . The courses offered at the school are basically: English, Science, mathematics, Social Science, Business Studies, Commerce, Home Economics, Practical Skills, Guidance, Religion.
Bus services run from Sugu Valley to Mendi or Mt Hagen.
If you are interested in teaching at this school, the school can be contacted on the following address.
The Principal: Sugu Valley High School. P O Box Mendi. SHP PNG, Phone: Fax: Email
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad