Located along the west coast of Wewak township towards Aitape.About one hour drive out of town.
It is a Catholic church run Day school under the National Education System and enroll both Male and female students from grades 9 to 12.
Currently there are three grade 9s and 10s, and two grade 11s and 12s. Students population is approximately 400.
Two major streams are offered here at upper Secondary which are Science and Humanities.
There are 22 positions with 19 positions occupied. Teachers come from different denominations.
Address (Post Office, Phone, email)
PO Box 149,Wewak East Sepik Province, PNG. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next : Secondary Schools In Port Moresby
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>