Sir Tei Abal (Wabag) Secondary School is located about 5 kilometers away from Wabag Town in Enga Province.
This is the biggest school in the province. The school has over 1000 students and 50 teachers.
It is a boarding school run by the government. The school offers the following.
Upper Secondary Courses
Maths A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, legal studies, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies plus the optional subjects.
Lower Secondary Courses
Maths, English, Science, Social Science, Agriculture, Physical Development, Business Studie, Home Economics, Practical Skills
Phone : 547 1079
547 1079547 1079
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG