Nipa Secondary School
A secondary school in the Southern Highlands Province of PNG. The school was converted to secondary statues in 2008. Now the school caters for Grades 9 – 12 students mainly Nipa area areas.
The school is located in the Nipa area in SHP. It is a boarding school and has a student population of 700 students. Bus services from Nipa to Mendi daily.
For further information the school can be contacted on the following address.
P O Box
Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG