Mendi Secondary School
One of the biggest schools in the Southern Highlands is Mendi Secodnary School. Previously it was known as Mendi Provincial High School. This school was converted into secondary school in 2014. The school is located right in the heart of Mendi, the Capital of Southern Highlands Province.
It is a boarding school and around 700 students enroll from Grade 9 to 12 studying the following subjects.
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>