Laloki Secondary School is a government run boarding school in the Central Province. The school is located just 15 miles outside Port Moresby.
Has student population of 700 with 400 boys and 300 girls.
School Code : 603
Province Code : 53
Upper Secondary (Grade 11 -12)
Lower Secondary (Grade 9 -10)
P.O.BOX 1278, BOROKO,NCD
Next : Secondary Schools In Southern Highlands Province
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>