Kutubu High School is one of the schools in the resources rich Southern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea. The school is located in the Nipa – Kutubu Electorate near the Kutubu oil Field. Recently the school has been receiving development grants from the Kutubu Oil Field.
Bus services are provided from Kutubu to Mendi daily.
The school offers courses in: English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Home Economics, Computing
For further information the school can be contacted on the following address.
P O Box
Related school: Nipa Secondary School
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad