Koroba Secondary School is a school located in the northern Hela, Papua New Guinea. It is one of the oldest schools in the regions.
Previously, the school was a high school until recently the school was elevated to secondary school in 2007.
The School serves the people of Komo, Koroba, Pori, Kopiago, Hides, Pureni, Tani and nourbouring communities.
School enrolls up to 800 students.
It has grades 9 to 12.
Because of lack of government services, mostly local teachers take the role in teaching. Recently, the school has received some funding from the PNG LNG project.
The School can be contacted:
P O Box
Tari, Hela Province
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>