Kilakila Secondary School is located in the Port Moresby South District in the city of Port Moresby. The School is located in the Sabama region. It is a day school.
The school has over a thousand students from Grade 9 - to 12. They school has over 40 teachers.
The school provides the following programs.
Students in Upper Secondary study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
History, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Geography, Physical Education
Students in Lower Secondary School study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Economics, Business Studies, Religion, Arts, Personal Development.
For further information, contact the school on
Next : St.Ignatius Secondary
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>