Kaupena High School
Kaupena High School is located in the Southern Highlands Province near the border with the Western Highlands Province. The school was converted into High School in 2002.
It is a boarding school and has a student population of 500. About 28 teachers teach at the school.
Bus services run from Kaupena to Mt Hagen, Mendi, Ialibu. The school is surrounded by peaceful community.
The following courses are offered at the school.
- Social Science
- Business Studies
If you are interested in teaching at this school, the school can be contacted on the following address.
The Principal: Kaupena High School. P O Box Mendi. SHP PNG, Phone: Fax: Email:
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>