Kagua Secondary School
Kagua Provincial High School was converted to Secondary School in 2010. The school is located in the Kagua valley in the l in the Southern Highlands Province of PNG. The school caters for Grades 9 – 12 students mainly from Erave, Sugu Valley, Sumi and Kuare areas.
It is a boarding school and has a student population of 800 students. Bus services from Kagua to Mendi / Hagen daily.
The school offers courses in:
For further information the school can be contacted on the following address.
P O Box 68
Sugu Valley High School
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>