Ialibu Secondary School
Ialibu Secondary School lies at the foot of Mt Ialibu in the Ialibu – Pangia Electorate. It is one of the biggest schools in the Southern Highlands.. Previously it was known as Ialibuy Provincial High School. This school was converted into secondary school in 2000. Students all over Southern Highlands attend this school. Recently the school has got major funding from the PNG government to build classrooms, student residential halls and computer labs.
It is a boarding school and around 600 - 700 students enroll from Grade 9 to 12 studying the following subjects.
Bus services run from Ialibu to Mendi / Mt Hagen.
The following courses are offered at the school.
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>