Cameron Secondary School is located in Alotau town, MilneBay Province. It is a boarding school and has a student population of about 600 students and 34 teaching staff.
The school has Upper Secondary School and Lower Secondary
English, Mathematics A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
History, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Geography, Physical Education
English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Economics, Business Studies, Religion, Arts, Personal Development,
Selection list is always published online on this site as well as the Department website in December annually.
Inorder to study at this school, you must meet the minimun requirements.
- Must complete Grade 10 education and obtain good results atleast Upper Passes and above in the National Examinations.
Students must complete Grade 8 with good marks in the National Examination Results.
An average of Satisfactory Acchievements are required to Grade 9 selections.
Contact Address for Cameron Secondary
LOCKED MAILBAG 33, ALOTAU
Milne Bay Province
Papua New Guinea
PHone : (675) 6411289
Fax: (675) 6411584
Mobile Phone : (675) 71898109
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>