St. Fidelis Soi Primary School is Located on Tomdak Hilltop along the Mendi/Tari section of the Oukuk Highway and is overlooking the Nipa/Kutubu District Head Quarter at Nipa, SHP.
St. Fidelis Soi is a level 4 school and is run by the Catholic Education Agency of Mendi Diocese. It has a staff ceiling of 11 teachers and a capacity to enroll 500 plus students for grades 1 to 8.
It is a fast-growing school and aspires to provide best education for all eligible children within the Nipa Basin LLG area.
Primary Schools in PNG
Here are the list of Primary Schools in PNG.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>