Banisu Adventist Primary School is located in Wau, Morobe Province, it is also one of our developing Adventist schools in the province. The school is in ward 5 zone of Way Rural LL G and newly established school run by Adventist Church.
The school has seven staff four females and three males.
It has quite a number of teachers and enrolls students from grades from 3 to 8, this year they would pass out their first grade eights.
The school is in ward 5 zone of Way Rural LL G and newly established school run by Adventist Church.The school has seven staff four females and three males.
P.o. Box 561 Lae,MP..email:raymondpoyonpaul565 @gmail.com
Here are the list of Primary Schools in PNG.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG