The Divine Word University in PNG is run by the Catholic church. Thus the fees to study at this university varies alot.
Usually there are two components on how fees are categorized.
The PNG government provides scholarships for PNG students through the HECAS. The Government pays 75% of the fee component and the rest 25% is met by the parents.
Self sponsor fees are higher.
The university fees range from K 12 000 - K20 000 per year.
International Student Fees.
The fee range are K15 000 - K30 000 per year.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>