Tomorrow is World Media Freedom Day.
And, students at the University of Papua New Guinea celebrated the day today, ahead of the 3rd of March commemoration.
Students mainly from the Journalism strand celebrated this important Day by organizing exhibitions, logo competition, quiz and other activities at the Waigani campus.
To mark the Day, the Journalism Students Association launched their new logo.
Managing Director of the National Broadcasting Corporation Memafu Kapera was given the honour of unveiling the logo, which was chosen through a logo competition.
Mr. Kapera also pledged two-thousand five hundred kina to the Journalism Students Association.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG