Several educational institutions in West Sepik, particularly the high schools are determine to upgrade their status to deliver quality education to children.
One such is the Telefomin High School, which is determined to achieve this, despite being located in one of the remote districts of West Sepik.
It aims to achieve its secondary status next year with the support of its local member of Parliament, students, parents and school administration.
The move is said to give more opportunity for students in Telefomin to continue to Grades 11 and 12.
Necessary paper work have been done up, with the National Education Board yet to give its full blessings.
A new Principal has been appointed to assist Teleformin High to progress towards this mission.
Lumi High School is looking at a similar move while Vanimo Secondary School was the first to be upgraded in 2013.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG