The University of Goroka has put out a notice to students both new and continuing, sponsors, (parents and guardians) and corporate sponsors (private and public) including provincial governments, MPs’ and others that UOG will be closing its registration for 2015’s semester 1 at 4pm on Friday 13th of February, 2015.
UOG Acting Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor - Academic and Innovation, Associate Professor Michael Mel said anyone requesting to be registered after the closing date would not be entertained.
He said the registration for semester 1 for all categories of students whether TESAS, Cooperate or other sponsored is upon payment of 75% or more of the total annual fee.
“Guarantee letters from anyone will not be entertained for registration. Pay up 75% or more and show receipts to be registered. Late registration will not be entertained by UOG,” he said.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad