THE BUSONG Lutheran Primary School in the Labuta local level government council of Nawaeb in Morobe will soon have its facilities upgraded.
Education Vice-Minister Gisuwat Siniwin saw the poor condition of the school and promised to pay for the improvements.
Siniwin said there would a new double-storey library built and material would be bought from the PNG Forest kit products. The villagers or a contractor could build it.
Siniwin said in the past when money was released for such projects, contractors assigned to do the work did not complete it.
Siniwin committed K200,000 for the library.
He said the double-storey building will house the staff room, a typist, headmaster and the deputy’s office, while top floor will accommodate the library. He visited Wedilu village in the ward five council area of the LLG on Boxing Day.
Siniwin saw the state of the school and give his word to uplift the facilities.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG