EIGHT people from Papua New Guinea will attend a digital audio broadcasting course in Malaysia.
Their participation was made possible through the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme managed by the Malaysia’s ministry of foreign affairs.
Seven of the participants are from the National Broadcasting Commission and one from the audio visual media unit at the University of Papua New Guinea open college.
“The programme will broaden and enhance the participants’ knowledge on the latest technology for audio broadcasting available on the internet as well as to further develop participants’ theoretical knowledge and practical skills,” a statement from the Malaysian High Commission in Port Moresby said.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG