PRIMARY schools in East New Britain are encouraged to use the EQTV programme as there are questions in the external examinations derived from it, an education officer says. Casper Ruga urged schools to implement the programme in the classrooms.
He said they should use their school learning improvement plans to get the programme. He advised the heads of schools to see the standards officer for primary schools Andrew Pulsan for assistance.
He said it was a requirement for schools to roll out the EQTV programme coordinated by the Education Department.
Ruga said the programme assisted schools which lacked resources in mathematics and science. He said so far there had been good results from students attending schools which had used the EQTV programme.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG