The Measurement Services Division (MSD) formerly known as Measurement Services Unit (MSU) is one of the Divisions in the Education Department. It is located at the Standard Building within the PNG Education Training Institute at Waigani in Port Moresby. The division is responsible for examinations and assessment in the country.
It has two branches.
The Examination Branch.
The role responsibility of the Examination Branch is to develop , print, and distribute examination materials for Grades 8, 10, 12 throughout the country. It is also responsible for certifying students after the exams.
The branch is looked after by the Director. There are three sections.
• Grade 12 Exams – Under the care of Principle Officials
• Grade 10 Exams – Under the care of Grade 10 Examination Principle Officer
• Grade 8 Exams – Under the care of Grade 8 Examination Principle Officer
This branch takes care of School Assessments, Curriculum Standards and Monitoring Test, research and data analysis.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>