Gloucestor Secondary School is located in Kandrian/Gloucester Distict of West New Britain Province. The school is run by the government and has a student population of 500 and teaching staff of 38. It is a boarding school.
Students in Upper Secondary study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
History, Economics, Accounting, Business Studies, Geography, Physical Education
Students in Lower Secondary School study the following subjects.
English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Commerce, Home Economics, Business Studies, Religion, Arts, Personal Development.
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>