Magarima High School
Between the famous Ambua gap and the Nipa plateau is Magarima town. This little town is fruently affected by frost during dry seasons in the highlands. Many students of Magarima attend Magarima High School. The school is located is the eastern end of the town.
The school has modern facilities like electricity, TV, dormitories and a mess. It is a boarding school and caters for around 600 students.
Bus services run from Magarima to Tari , Mendi, and Wabag.
The following courses are offered at the school. General English
If you are interested in teaching at this school, the school can be contacted on the following address.
The Principal: Magarima High School. P O Box Tari. Hela Province PNG, Phone: Fax: Email:
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>