Laloki Secondary School is a government run boarding school in the Central Province. The school is located just 15 miles outside Port Moresby.
There are eight (8) Secondary Schools in the Southern Highlands Province . Each district has one Secondary School each.
P/NO S/Code School Name
Gulf Province in Papua New Guinea has the following Secondary Schools. This list may change has many high schools are now being converted to Secondary Schools. The School and its location or district is given. To get more information on each school, follow the links on the listing.
Tsak Valley Secondary school is located in Enga Province. This school is a boarding school and has a population of around 700 students.
The school has
SECONDARY Schools in PNG
We provide general information about schools in Papua New Guinea
Whether you are an early childhood, kindergarten, elementary, primary, high school, secondary, National High School, college or a university we would like to list your institutions profile on this website. It is FREE of charge.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- Study Awards
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>