|Papua New Guinea Education News||
Home of Papua New Guinea Education News
The school is located along the north coast road of East New Britain connecting the two towns of Kerevat and Rabaul. The estimated number of students attending the school is less than 300 with around 15 staff members. It is a day school. It is named after the village where it is located. It has friendly staff members with good grade 8 results at every end of the year.
Kabagap Primary School was establish in the 1960s and is now a level 7 school in the Kokopo District of East New Britain.
which has currently a total enrolment of 696 students with all grades on 4 streams.
Our uniform is maroon and white which resembles our school name Kabagap which means blood in the Kuanua language.
The School Motto is "ONGOR" which means strive..Ehesians 3:20.
Staff : 28
Wagau Primary School
Here are the list of Primary Schools in PNG.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG