VUNAMAMI Farmers Training Centre (VFTC) is located about 25 minutes outside Kokopo town, East New Britain, and trains school dropouts and locals in basic life skills.
The centre trains over 300 people both male and female in trades such as carpentry, plumbing, auto mechanics, welding, panel beating, tailoring and agriculture.
It provides short courses for locals who want to enhance their skills or to gain new skills.
VFTC is one of the oldest training centres in Kokopo and recently, it has seen an increase in the number of students applying into the centre.
With the help of a local company, the centre will have a new double-story classroom.
The centre is situated along Warangoi road
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG