The United States Ambassador to Papua New Guinea Walter North, has launched a new Education USA Advising Centre at the University of Papua New Guinea.
The centre will provide an opportunity for university students who wish to take up further studies before or after they graduate.
It will also provide current information on educational opportunities in the US free-of-charge.
Academic and Professional Masters programs are also offered to the public, who want additional education or training in specialized fields.
Students and others interested in studying in the US can visit the American Corner at the National Library, for advise and references.
The Education-USA is a network of hundreds of advising centres in more than 170 countries, and is aimed at fostering mutual understanding between the people of America and other countries.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG