AT LEAST 200 young people gathered at the Kama Seventh-day Adventist Church in Goroka, Eastern Highlands, last week for the seventh Youth for Christ seminar
Some had travelled from Lae, Kainantu, Aiyura, Mt Hagen and Wewak.
The Youth for Christ committee, led by patron and church elder Bire Kimisopa, brought in prominent Papua New Guineans such as Sinasina-Yongumgl MP Kerenga Kua and director of Investigation Task Force Sweep Sam Koim to motivate the young people.
Two doctors from the Mt Hagen General Hospital and a journalist talked about their professions and gave tips on how to be successful in their careers.
One of the highlights of the seminar was the launching of a music DVD during the Gospel Fest on Saturday.
Kimisopa said next year’s programme would be bigger.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG