The Parliamentary Referral Committee on Education team will be visiting the four regions to investigate and hear from teachers about the problems they are facing.
After the visit the committee will file a report and submit it to the Government for recommendations.
Chairman Robert Sandan Ganim appealed to all the teachers to be prepared and give their support to the committee if they want the Government to hear their plight.
The committee will visit Mt Hagen on Monday (May 17) and the meeting will be held at the United Church Youth Centre between 1pm and 3pm while their visit to Goroka is scheduled for Wednesday March 19 at the Youth Centre Hall.
Balob Teachers College will host the committee meeting when they visit Lae on March 21 and Tusbab Secondary School in Madang when they visit on March 24. PNG EDGE
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG