THE Institute of Business Studies has extended its wings this year by including New Ireland schools in the schools debate.
This was made possible by the New Ireland provincial government and the initiative of one of New Ireland’s elite Ken Kaiah, of the Government Printing Office in Port Moresby.
The provincial government has committed K50,000 to support the IBS School Debates and Kaiah and the GPO have put in K50,000 to support the event in New Ireland.
The number of New Ireland schools taking part is yet to be confirmed but Governor Sir Julius Chan expressed joy at being able to have such an informative educational forum in his province.
IBS Debate coordinator Rose Gerari thanked Sir Julius for the invitation to facilitate the competition and his government’s commitment.
“We wish to thank Ken Kaiah and Government Printing Office for sponsoring the debate,” Gerari said.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG