The Mt Hagen Park Day Secondary School in Western Highlands Province received K150,000 from local MP and Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, William Duma.
The funding would go towards the construction of classrooms in the school to cater for the massive increase in the number of students as a result of the government’s free education policy.
Mr Duma’s executive officer Jim Pena made the presentation on behalf of Mr Duma last Saturday.
Mr Pena said in politics, things do not happen overnight but he thanked the administration of Hagen Park for being committed and patient.
Principal Mann Tambili thanked Mr Duma for recognising the needs of the school and honouring his commitment, saying the school is building a double-storey classroom.
Papua New Guinea education news services
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>