GRADES 10 and 12s of Maprik Secondary School in East Sepik were given the “never-give-up” message by Maprik open MP John Simon last week.
“Life is a journey with many mountains to climb and thousands of rivers to cross everyday especially when it comes to education,” he said during the school’s graduation.
He told the students that they should always be able to climb every mountain and cross every river in life without saying “I cannot” because it could be the last. Simon believes that education is one of the most important aspects to develop in the district.
“In order for Maprik to have a wealthy and healthy society, we need to educate our society to the best of our ability,” he said.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG