MILFORDHAVEN Elementary School in Lae has a four-in-one classroom opened yesterday during the E2 class graduation.
Lae Builders and Contractors completed the construction of the classroom.
School board chairman Paul Hasu had approached company owner Sir Bob Sinclair and requested for assistance to build a new classroom for the school.
It took four weeks to complete the classrooms.
The opening coincided with the elementary school’s annual graduation ceremony.
Hasu said with the National Education Department considering the introduction of compulsory education at elementary level
next year, there was a need to improve the skills of elementary teachers so that they could have better understanding of the changes in the education system at elementary level.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG