MORESBY North-West MP Michael Malabag has assisted Technical and Vocational Education and Training students with more than K500,000 as school fee subsidy for this year.
Malabag has been assisting TVET students in his electorate financially because education is a priority for the Government.
Malabag’s electoral project officer Angus Andrew Ali told students and representatives of TVET schools in the electorate that Malabag would pay half of their fees because the number of students had increased from last year.
“Last year we were able to pay full scholarship for 50 students,” he said.
“The main aim of the TVET sponsorship is the disadvantaged students who are unable to pay their fees.”
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG