Students at the Koiari Park Secondary School, outside Port Moresby, yesterday took receipt of a new state of the art learning facility.
The new double classrooms and play ground were built at a cost of more than seven million Kina.
The new learning facility is situated just opposite the Marianville Secondary School, and will accommodate almost 400 students.
The students have been using temporary classrooms at Kinakone, near the new school area.
Governor of the National Capital District, Powes Parkop, and Education Minister, Nick Kuman, opened the new facilities, witnessed by students, parents and heads of the Seventh Day Adventist church.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG