KAIRUKU Hiri MP Peter Isoaimo has allocated K12,800 to assist students from the district attending the Limana Vocational School with their project fees.
He urged the 64 students to learn as much as they could while in school and become good ambassadors for the country.
“You are very lucky to be given a space in this school so you must make the most of it and learn as much as you can to become productive in whatever you choose to do in life,” he said.
He said the money was from the education component of the District Services Improvement Fund.
It will go towards the students’ project fees of K200.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad