JIWAKA Christian Grammar Secondary School received K20,000 from Chuave MP Wera Mori last Saturday in Banz.
The school’s belated New Year’s gift followed a commitment Mori had made last year.
During the presentation, Mori said assisting such schools that catered for rejected students was the way ahead in human resource development.
Mori said he never believed in groundbreaking ceremonies.
“As leaders, we are bound by our electoral responsibilities to deliver services,” he said.
“Though I am not from this province, I understand that many students from my province also get an education here and they are the under-privileged ones. It’s worth funding such a school that caters for them.”
Principal Willie Aluson thanked the MP for the assistance
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG