STUDENTS who have benefitted from scholarships provided by Japan have elected new executives of the Japan Ryugakusei Association.
They are president Alphonse Hayabe, vice-president Philip Samar, secretary Paul Kone, treasurer Moale Manega and public relations officer Desmond Alesana.
Charge d’ Affaires Satoshi Abe encouraged the members to meet regularly and exchange ideas.
Hayabe thanked Japan for continuing to provide scholarships for PNG students.
“JARA was operating on an ad hoc basis over the years and now has a clear vision,” he said
The alumni association receives funding from the Japanese Embassy for the annual gathering and involving its members in the activities of the embassy.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG