A total of 834 students graduated under the Ginigoada Bisnis Development Foundation yesterday at the Boroko Salvation Army Secondary hall.
The students had gone through six months training learning courses such as; cooking and baking, sewing, carpentry, electrical, motor mechanic, welding, sign writing, screen printing, tourism and hospitality, driving, electronics and basic agriculture.
Ginigoada board chairman David Conn congratulated all the graduates.
He told them that their effort in achieving great things with little help was what Ginigoada Bisinis Development Foundation was all about.
“We all have decisions to make in life no matter what cards life deals, we need to hope and strive for a better life,” Conn said.
Conn told the graduates that Ginigoada has worked for ten years now and hoped that the program has brought some hope to the tens of thousands who have been through the program.
“Ginigoada is “PNG Made” it is ours,” Conn said. The National
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad