A former employee of a school in Maprik has been fined K500 for storing more than 1,000 pornographic movies and clips in the school’s computer. Headteacher of the Bainyik Primary School in the Maprik Urban Local Level Government in East Sepik, Joanne Toliman Rex discovered the movies when she was trying to use the computer.
Meanwhile Police in Maprik believe that some people in the district are involved in the making of pornographic movies.
Maprik police station commander Richard Rafa said police had been made aware of this and were investigating.
“Police want to find out the people behind it. My warning to people involved in such activities is that we are coming after them,” Rafa said.
“I am calling on our MPs to introduce legislation to deal with those producing porn movies.”
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG