OUTCOMES-based education (OBE) will be replaced by the old standards-based education curriculum next year in which English plays the key role.
Instructions are to be in English.
East Sepik elementary education adviser Philip Inabari said under the reform the elementary system would remain the same but the name would change to early childhood while primary school would accommodate Grades 3-8 and high schools 9-12.
The new curriculum for elementary schools was trialed in East Sepik and Enga last month and reported to Parliament.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG