ENGA Governor Peter Ipatas’s overseas scholarship programme continues to set new benchmarks as 43 more Enga students graduated last Friday in the Philippines.
The 43 graduated in heavy diesel fitting at the Clark Base Institute in Philippines, under a 6-month site skills training programme, through partnership with the Orion Group company and the Enga government and the Ipatas Foundation Inc.
Last Friday’s graduation was the third under this arrangement, the first being tourism and hospitality.
Ipatas was accompanied by Wabag Open MP, Robert Ganim and Enga education advisor, Was Leowarin, who attended the graduation in the Philippines.
Ganim, who spoke on behalf of Ipatas, thanked the institute for training PNG students, as well as the Orion Group for putting in place such an arrangement where PNG students could have a second chance in life by undertaking training.
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
- Foreign Teachers
- National Teachers
- Private Engagements
Applying for Teaching
- Work Permit
- Work Visa
- Coming to PNG
- About PNG
- Teaching in PNG