SCHOOL fees for 2014 for public schools have been approved by the National Education Board and announced this week.
In a notice this week the Education Secretary Michael Tapo announced that the National Education Board decided to increase the national government’s tuition fee free component by 10 per cent to further relieve the parents of their difficulties with providing for their families in light of the devaluation of the kina and high inflation rate.
Mr Tapo said no schools are allowed to charge more than K200. Parents will be relieved from the difficulty of paying fees from the tuition fees paid.
Papua New Guinea education news services
Get Education News through Email: Subscribe Now
- New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Australian Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- Indonesian Government Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- European Union Scholarships
- ADB Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship
- US Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships
- Taiwan Scholarships
- Scholarships for Study Abroad
Search Education Database >>