The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary recruits new officers every year to undergo training at the Bomana Police College outside Port Moresby.
If you are interested in applying for Police Recruitments follow the following steps.
Twice every year, PNG Police department up notices in the Media calling for applications. The application forms are usually published in the newspapers.
1. Get notices in the Newspaper that applications are open (You can also contact the HR- Police headquarters)
2. Cut out the application form that will be in the newspaper.
3. Fill the form ( you will need ID photos, and police clearance, references
4. attache academic transcripts (certify them if necessary)
5. Send your application to the Police Headquarters ( Address will be on application form
Note: We will upload an application form here when we get one. Keep visiting this site for more updates.